Chevron Conveyor Belt
In conveyor systems having incline angles greater than 18 degrees, the material tends to roll back. To counter this the conventional approach is to increase the speed of the conveyors, thereby resulting in increased energy consumption.
With our experience in tackling problems related to high inclines, we have developed a diverse range of Chevron and other profile belts. Our range of MAXX ELEV® conveyor belts are guaranteed to improve operational efficiency and throughput of material conveyed. The use of profile belts is increasing in mobile conveyor applications for aggregate and in the scrap recycling industry.
Benefits of MAXX ELEV® Belts
- Profiled covers reduce roll back of material on inclines
- Space saving due to smaller footprint
- Increases carrying capacity
- Savings in structural cost and power consumption
- Reduces spillage and material loss
- Flexible belt construction wraps around smaller pulleys
- Available with special covers including Oil, Heat or Fire Resistant
- Carcass rating and types include MAXX ROCK® or MAXX SHIELD® for enhanced rip resistance
Application: Mobile Crushers including mobile for stone aggregate handling, limestone conveying in cement plants, scrap handling, wood chips.