- Energy Saving Belts
- General Purpose
- Maxx Agni®
- Maxx Elev®
- Maxx Oleo®
- Maxx Rock®
- Maxx Surya®
- Maxx Tuff
- Rubber Solutions
- Steep Incline Belt
- Steel Cord
- Rubber Pulley Lagging
- Impact Bars
- Cut Resistant
- Impact Resistant
- Rip, Impact & Tear
- Fire Resistant
- Oil Resistant
- Pipe Conveyor
Ceramic Pulley Lagging
The MAXX TRAK Ceramic lagging system delivers an immediate, cost effective solution to conveyor belt drive problems and additional long term benefits to the total system! The uniquely designed lagging and high quality materials used in the manufacture of the product ensures continuous system operation under the most severe operating conditions where other systems fail!
Pulleys are lagged in order to improve the conveyor belt performance by reducing belt slippage, improve tracking and extending life of the belt.
However, in wet and muddy applications the required friction between conventionally lagged pulley and belt is insufficient resulting in localized slippage”. To prevent this slippage between pulley and belt, added traction is require.
RACTION The MAXX TRAK® Ceramic lagging system’s unique design and high quality materials used in the manufacture of the product ensures continuous system operation under the most severe BETTER TRACKING operating conditions where other systems fail.
LONG LIFE Outstanding features of the lagging
- High Alumina ceramic tiles – Superior abrasion resistance . Large smooth diameter contact nubs – No damage to belt cover
- Unique tile design and layout – Optimum contact between ceramic segments and belt
- Specially designed rubber compound – Superlative bonding between ceramic segments and rubber
- MAXX TRAK® with bonding layer, facilitates Cold bonding with pulleys.
- Advantages of Bonding Layer: Stronger bonding | Reduced down time.