- Energy Saving Belts
- General Purpose
- Maxx Agni®
- Maxx Elev®
- Maxx Oleo®
- Maxx Rock®
- Maxx Surya®
- Maxx Tuff
- Rubber Solutions
- Steep Incline Belt
- Steel Cord
- Rubber Pulley Lagging
- Impact Bars
- Cut Resistant
- Impact Resistant
- Rip, Impact & Tear
- Fire Resistant
- Oil Resistant
- Pipe Conveyor
Maxx Tuff Imperial
MAXX TUFF™ belts are designed to suit a wide range of applications for bulk material handling. The cover rubber grades are specially designed with enhanced cut, gouge & wear properties. These belts are normally used for transporting crushed rock, limestone, coal, iron ore, sand, cement, wood chips, furnace slag, aggregate etc.
Since MAXX TUFFTM belts are used for general purpose applications that constitute the largest user segment, Oriental believes that due attention must be given to the special needs even in this area. We have been offering unique types of covers which excel in their respective application.
Therefore, whether it’s for conveying lumps or fines, select MAXX TUFFTM as your ORIGINAL TRANSPORTER
With our understanding of material characteristics and the conveying conditions, our compounds have been engineered to protect the belt not only from wear and tear but as importantly the ageing and flex properties, which actually determine the longevity of the belt. Our MAXX TUFFTM belt carcasses are distinguishable from the competition by their high adhesion, lower elongation and field performance.
Our high quality infrastructure and proprietary processes have given us a reputation as a high quality, consistent producer of belts with a silk smooth finish. We always recommend our customers to contact us with their specific queries so that our technical service representatives can assist with an optimal solution to improve belt performance and life.
Benefits of MAXX TUFFTM Belts
- Designed tough to work tough
- Made on world class manufacturing equipment
- Exceptionally high adhesion levels provide an enduring bond between covers and plies
- Compounds developed to perform in tough and rigorous applications providing high wear resistance to abrasive materials
- Exceptional Cut and Gouge resistance to negotiate heavy impact of large size lumps and sharp material
- Special cover compounds for conveying fines and high speed conveying
- Selection of the finest quality raw materials – we do not use any regenerated process oils
- Carcass quality and design maintains belt throughability and longitudinal flexibility
- Easy to splice using standard materials
Oriental’s MAXX TUFFTM Conveyor belts are extensively used in mining and mining related industries, including steel, non ferrous metal plants, cement plants, thermal power plants, quarrying and aggregate processing and several industrial and agricultural applications.